A weight bench is one of the most important investments that you can ever make when it comes to your home gym or even a commercial gym.
Some of the important factors that you should always look out for when purchasing one is the degree of comfort that it comes with, its affordability and durability given the materials that it is made of.
In this review, we look at the Bow-flex 5.1 Adjustable weight bench and some of its most outstanding features.
Features of the Bow-flex 5.1 Adjustable Weight Bench
- It comes with dimensions of 51 x 17.8 x 8.7 inches with a weight of 63 pounds.
- It can be inclined by 90 degrees and declined by up to 70 degrees.
- It can be adjusted by over 6 different positions.
- It is designed with a hold down brace that keeps the legs held down.
- It can accommodate weights of up to 300 pounds.
- It is fitted with wheels for easy movement.
- It comes with thick pads.
Pros of the Bow-flex 5.1 Adjustable Workout Bench
- It comes with very small dimensions which don’t take up much space and this makes it very easy to fit within a rack for comfortable workouts.
- You can adjust it by different degrees so that you get the most comfortable angle to ensure that your workouts are both efficient and effective in terms of comfortable incline and decline positions.
- It is designed with a leg hold on brace which is vital for supporting the legs when you are using it in an inclined position so that you maintain the right posture to keep you from any injury.
- It is very sturdy which enables it to accommodate different weights which means that it can be used by a diverse number of people which is value for your money in case you need it for family use.
- You will have an easy time moving it especially on concrete or wooden floors thanks to the fact that it comes with wheels that allow for quick movement which is time-saving.
- It is made of thick pads which are very effective when it comes to absorbing the tension that comes with intense workouts that involve weights such that your body parts that rest on the machine are comfortable.
- It is made of very simple parts, therefore, you will have a very easy time when it comes to assembling it thereby saving you a lot of time.
Cons of the Bow-flex 5.1 Adjustable Bench
- It does not fold up for easy storage therefore you must have adequate storage space for it.
- It does not completely flatten out when used in the flat position which can be quite uncomfortable.
- Its wheels do not have much clearance, therefore, moving it can be very challenging.
There is no doubt that this weight bench can be of great value to your home gym or a commercial gym thanks to the fact that it can be adjusted to accommodate six different positions and also is a portable weight bench.
People of different weights can also work out on it comfortably without any worry of it breaking down since it is sturdy.
And when it comes to storage, you can easily move it since it comes with wheels to accommodate that. Even though it has several minor cons, it comes at the right price and therefore is definitely worth consideration.Check Price on Amazon