A Simple Guide On Thermogenic Fat Burners For Beginners
Thermogenics are basically dietary supplements that induce the body to cut down fat by stimulating it to use fat stored in the body as energy. They do this either by increasing the body’s metabolism through oxidative phosphorylation or suppressing an individual’s appetite to ensure they consume lesser calories than they can burn in a day. They can be classified into two categories; stimulant based thermogenics which contain ingredients like caffeine, Garcinia Cambogia, and Guarana or those that are stimulant free and contain ingredients like green tea extract or artichokes.
The best fat burners for you are those whose ingredients are naturally occurring ingredients so totally avoid using fat burners that contain harmful lab manufactured chemicals. Since we have established that they can either be stimulant-based or stimulant-free, the best one for you will depend on the state of your health. If you have a history of cardiovascular diseases then you will need to use the stimulant free ones since they do not quicken the heart rate as fast as the stimulant based ones. Your choice of the fat burner to use should also be informed by their your own personal goals. If you need to keep the weight at bay by suppressing appetite then go for those that have ingredients that do exactly that. On the other hand, if you intend to cut down fat already in your body then also go for those ingredients that will facilitate that.
How to Take a Thermogenic supplement
Since they come in the form of pills you can just pop them using water but for them to be truly effective you will need to use them in certain ways. Let us take a look at a few;
- Take them before meals – It is no doubt that they are quite effective when it comes to suppressing appetite, therefore the best time to take them would be right before meals. Ensure you take your pills at least 30 minutes before your main meals so that they prevent you from binge eating. Doing this will also ensure that the calories consumed later are effectively burnt and not stored in the body.
- Drink a lot of water – Normally when your body’s metabolic rate is increased a lot of heat is produced leading to sweating. Therefore, if you are not careful enough to drink adequate water during such a period, you will end up getting dehydrated. So take at least a quarter liter of water with every pill to ensure effective absorption and adequate hydration.
- Use Them in Cycles – Since some of them contain natural stimulants like caffeine that the body becomes desensitised to overtime, you will need to use them in cycles to keep them efficient. The ideal way to go about it is to alternate between the stimulant based and non-stimulant based Thermogenics in three weeks spaced cycles.
- Eat and Train Frequently – For you to achieve your fitness goals effortlessly through them, you will need to ensure that you back your body with great nutrition and a well-defined training program. It is important that you keep your body healthy while burning fat by giving it proper nutrition.
Benefits of Thermogenic
- Help in maintaining healthy weight – Something else that they do to the body is normally to suppress appetite. Therefore if you take them immediately before your meals you will be able to feel full on very little meal portions to avoid taking in excess calories. Doing this repeatedly ensures you get to maintain your body weight at healthy levels due to limited weight gain.
- Weight loss – One of the things that they do to your body is to increase your body’s metabolic rate to ensure that the body heat is increased to optimum levels. During this period the body burns a lot of calories from fat which will eventually lead to a considerable amount of weight loss.
- Ensure the body is Energised – One of the key side benefits of metabolism is normally the supply of the body with the energy it needs for the day to day activities. Since they actively do this do the body they will keep your body operating at optimal energy levels which can boost your performance by a great margin during intense activities like workouts.
- Flush Out Toxins – During metabolism one of the things that normally happens to the body is the release of heat. The body usually responds to this excessive heat by generating sweat to it cool down. This sweat usually flushes out toxins as it cools the body which will leave you feeling much healthier.
- Preserves muscles and boosts endurance – If you work out frequently then you need your body to burn fat instead of muscle. Since they typically target fat for elimination they can make your workouts much more efficient by utilizing fat for generation of energy. Eventually, you will get to preserve your muscles as you burn fat. This will also go a long way in giving you the endurance you need for proper workouts.
Side effects of Thermogenics
- Stomach Problems – You need to be careful while taking the stimulant based ones on a frequent basis since some can cause colon irritation which will expose you to gastrointestinal problems like abdominal pain.
- Addiction – When they are used on a frequent basis they can lead to addiction and all the effects associated with it like dizziness and fatigue. This is true especially for those that are stimulant based.
- Liver failure – They can lead to acute liver failure by inducing loss of liver function which is accompanied by excessive bleeding or a marked increase in pressure on the brain.
- Increase in Blood Pressure – Since they contain stimulants they normally lead to an increase in blood pressure and heart rate that can be fatal for people who have a history of cardiovascular diseases.
- Chest Pains – Some of the ingredients that are normally contained in them like bitter orange extracts have been shown to induce chest pain and anxiety even when taken in limited amounts.
As you can see there are so many benefits to the Thermogenic, the chief being their ability to limit weight gain and lead to fat loss. However, the market has a diverse number of these products some of which come with very toxic chemicals that you will need to be careful about. Therefore, before purchasing any of them you need to be keen on the ingredients that have been used and also make a choice informed by your health history to avoid any complications.